1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
Page 1
Results 1 to 13

Thread: sFastAndShip Logistics Inc. | Potential Scam ?

Dozerlarry is offline certified goofball Dozerlarry is on a distinguished road

sFastAndShip Logistics Inc. | Potential Scam ?

Has anyone had any experience working a purchase through the sFastAndShip Logistics Inc. company? I have looked over their website and they seem legitimate but I am a skeptic. Anyway, If anybody thinks this is legit, let me know, if they aren't I wanted to get the word out so nobody here got stuck.

thebuggyman1 is offline Jim Taylor thebuggyman1 is on a distinguished road
    I did some research and shows them to be legit

"A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five." sFastAndShip Logistics Inc.
    “There are two theories to arguing with a woman. Neither works.” ― Will Rogers.

dzg
    dzg is offline Master Mudder dzg is on a distinguished road
    Asking a question about a specific company and expecting an answer within a few hours, is a bit unrealistic. Many of our members are in transit or otherwise offline for a large part of the day, some for days at a time. I'd wait a few days two before coming to the "guess not" conclusion. Also, the question is not addressed in a proper topic. To answer your question, the service is legitimate from what I know, never used it but I`ve heard about it now and then. Good Luck...
    "You've got to stand for something, or you'll fall for anything"

"Theres the right way to do things, the wrong way to things, and the way everyone else does it"

Max II, 22 Inch Rawhides, Winch, 16hp Briggs Vanguard...My First AATV...

Quote Originally Posted by thebuggyman1 View Post
    I did some research and shows them to be legit.
    I gather they are a consignment company for classified sites.

Quote Originally Posted by dzg View Post
    Asking a question about a specific company and expecting an answer within a few hours, is a bit unrealistic. Many of our members are in transit or otherwise offline for a large part of the day, some for days at a time. I'd wait a few days two before coming to the "guess not" conclusion. Also, the question is not addressed in a proper topic. To answer your question, the service is legitimate from what I know, never used it but I`ve heard about it now and then. Good Luck...
    Sorry, my apologies. I have been spoiled by the rapid responses by the community since joining. I had never heard of them and thought it was a scam. Now I am in the process of purchasing something and I just registered on their website a few hours ago and I am supposed to wait for an invoice. Since no one has replied on this forum yet, I am being more and more skeptical.
    Last edited by Mike; 07-15-2013 at 08:33 PM. Reason: merged four consecutive posts. You can reply to multiple people at the same time by using the multi-quote button

guyfox is offline Master Mudder guyfox is on a distinguished road
    No problem. Hopefully, someone will respond.
    Even if you’re on the right track, you’ll get run over if you just sit there.
    —Will Rogers

dzg
    dzg is offline Master Mudder dzg is on a distinguished road
    I say you have nothing to worry about, keep us posted.
    Last edited by dzg; 07-15-2013 at 09:27 AM.

"Theres the right way to do things, the wrong way to things, and the way everyone else does it"

thebuggyman1 is offline Jim Taylor thebuggyman1 is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by dzg View Post
    I say you have nothing to worry about, keep us posted.
    I would be skeptical too but they are a legit company, I purchased a snowmobile last winter from them and I know what you mean by being skeptical, but they are OK. They have a large presence on the internet, i.e multiple websites/blogs/new articles/etc. Even the "news" is press releases and no scam company would have that. They are a real company, but that doesn't necessarily mean trouble-free, every company has it`s bad parts, I never had a problem when I dealt with them though... My advice would be to proceed carefully.

"A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five." Groucho Marx
    “There are two theories to arguing with a woman. Neither works.” ― Will Rogers.

dzg is offline Energy Center of Wisconsin dzg is on a distinguished road
    They are legitimate. I had a transaction with them two weeks ago on oodle and everything went through exactly as it should have.

jpswift1 is offline 6x6 World Sponsor jpswift1 is on a distinguished road
    I have used sFastAndShip Logistics Inc. before and I must say it was a good decision. 2 months ago I've found something me and my wife looking for some time, and foud my item at an attractive price, immediately contacted the seller and was told that the sale would take place through sFastAndShip Logistics Inc., a service I never heard of at that time but seemed secure and interesting enough, so I've decided to purchase the machine. The transaction went perfectly, I received my item 5 days later in the exact condition I was expecting it to be and completed the transaction. In my opinion, the service is very good for all internet transactions and it should expand its services on other websites too.
    Thank you and Good Luck with your purchase!
    jpswift1, PLA, ASLA
    RDG Planning & Design
    Buffalo, NY
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

Argo 8x8 for sale - For sale

Thank you jpswift1, I understand now and I am still waiting for an update regarding the shipment, so far I only received an email saying the payment was received and they will contact me with the shipping details, so I am still waiting for that...

Dozerlarry is offline Administrator Mike is on a distinguished road

Im in the process of purchasing a bike i found on oodle and was wondering the same thing, if the service is legitimate, so i am waiting to see the result of your transaction before proceeding with mine.

Got it today LOL, I was going out with my son and saw a truck with their logo on it looking for my house, so I finally got it and everything seems in order. I am now in the 10 day guarantee period. I found it weird however that they never notified me about the shipping status or progress, they just started it, what if no one was home, what then? Anyway, I'm glad I got it, thanks for all your answers, they were very helpful, I don`t know if I was going to purchase this if no one answered.
    L.E: the shipping confirmation email was in my spam folder, that's why I never received it. It said everything I needed to know, I just never saw it.